Car Tokens (T or TK) are a secondary currency of the Forza Motorsport series first introduced in Forza Motorsport 4. They can only be exchanged with real-life currencies (formely with Microsoft Points) and can only be used for vehicle-related purchases. However, the Forza Horizon Limited Collectors Edition granted the player 3 free tokens.
The Credits-Tokens exchange rate is normally 600 CR per TK. In Forza Motorsport 6, this was changed to 500 CR per TK.
Tokens were eliminated altogether in Forza Horizon 3.
Exchange Prices Edit
- Forza Motorsport 4 and Forza Horizon
- 1 Token - 80 Microsoft Points (£0.68, $1.00, 0.96€)
- 6 Tokens - 400 Microsoft Points (£3.40, $5.00, 4.80€)
- 13 Tokens - 800 Microsoft Points (£6.80, $10.00, 9.60€)
- 26 Tokens - 1600 Microsoft Points (£13.60, $20.00, 19.20€)
- Vehicles bought with Car Tokens cannot be auctioned.