The Ford GT may refer to one of the following cars:
- Ford GT40 MkII, a 1960s race car that won the 24 Hours of Le Mans four times in a row.
- Ford GT, a 2005 supercar that draws cues from the GT40.
- Ford GTX1, an open-top concept version of the 2005 GT supercar.
- Ford #40 Robertson Racing Ford GT Mk7, a modern racing version of the 2005 GT supercar.
- Ford GT (2017), the second generation of the Ford GT supercar.
- Ford #66 Ford Racing GT Le Mans, the racing version of the 2017 Ford GT supercar.