The Hot Wheels Expansion is a downloadable content pack that is available for the PC and Xbox One releases of Forza Horizon 3 on May 9, 2017. It was revealed on April 26, 2017 as part of a news article published on the official Forza website.
It is included as part of the Expansion Pass.
A new campaign as part of the Hot Wheels Expansion takes players across six new islands off the coast of Australia; all of which are interconnected with Hot Wheels tracks with loops, corkscrews, and boost pads.
Alongside a new campaign, a Stunt Swap is included that allows players to modify stunt tracks.
- Six islands
- Hot Wheels campaign
- Hot Wheels skills
- New routes
- Playground Arena
- Hot Wheels Goliath
- 28 Achievements worth 500
- 10 cars
- 1 Barn Find
- The development code name for the expansion was "Orange".
- A series of PC updates improving game performance and expanding driving wheel support was released alongside the expansion.
- ↑ https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/FH3_Hot_Wheels_Announce Hot Wheels announcement article
- ↑ https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh3_hot_wheels_available Hot Wheels release article