|Stub||You can help the Forza Wiki by adding to this article.|
The title will be shipped with bonus content for pre-ordering at certain retailers:
- 2017 Aston Martin DB11 - Game
- 2017 Aston Martin DB11 & Crew Neck T-Shirt - Gamestop
- 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS - Amazon US
- Bomber jacket - Walmart
The Car Pass features six Car Packs for a discounted overall price. Starting on October 2, 2018, players will receive two new cars every week until a total of 42 cars have been released.
It is included as standard in the Deluxe Edition and Ultimate Edition releases.
The VIP Membership pass features three exclusive Forza Edition cars, double credits rewards, a free player player house, weekly bonus Super Wheelspins, as well as a VIP crown flair, VIP vanity items, a VIP emote and Car Horn.
It is included as standard in the Ultimate Edition release.
Formula Drift Car Pack
The Formula Drift Car Pack is included as standard in the Deluxe Edition and Ultimate Edition releases. It is not included in the Car Pass.
- 2015 Formula Drift #13 Ford Mustang
- 2006 Formula Drift #43 Dodge Viper SRT10
- 1989 Formula Drift #98 BMW 325i
- 1995 Formula Drift #118 Nissan 240SX
- 1996 Formula Drift #232 Nissan 240SX
- 2016 Formula Drift #530 HSV Maloo Gen-F
- 1997 Formula Drift #777 Nissan 240SX
Day One Car Pack
The Formula Drift Car Pack is included as standard in the Ultimate Edition release. It is not included in the Car Pass.
The first Expansion will be released on December 2018. It is included as standard in the Ultimate Edition release.
- ↑ "Buy Forza Horizon 4 On Xbox One". game.co.uk. Retrieved 06/13/2018.
- ↑ "Forza Horizon 4 for Xbox One". gamestop.com. Retrieved 06/11/2018.
- ↑ "Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition – Xbox One". amazon.com. Retrieved 06/11/2018.
- ↑ "Forza Horizon 4, Microsoft, Xbox One". walmart.com. Retrieved 06/11/2018.
- ↑ "E3 2018: Experience Stunning Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4". news.xbox.com. Retrieved 06/11/2018.
- ↑ "Pre-Order Forza Horizon 4 Now!". forzamotorsport.net. Retrieved 06/13/2018.