|Content||This article includes unreleased or in development content.|
Forza Motorsport 7 is an upcoming title developed by Turn 10 Studios that will be the seventh iteration of the Forza Motorsport series.
Development of the title was hinted by wheel manufacturer Fanatec in December 2016, whom revealed improved wheel support for the game. At the E3 2017 press conference, the title was confirmed to be released on October 3, 2017 for the Xbox One and Windows 10 platforms and on November 7, 2017 as a launch title for the Xbox One X.
The Xbox One X release will be playable in native 4K resolution at 60 frames per seconds.
Forza Motorsport 7 will feature "more than 700 ForzaVista cars" and "30 racing environments with more than 200 ribbons" along with a dynamic weather system. To improve accessiblity for new players, a "friction assist" allowing players to adjust the effect on speed when going off track will be introduced.
Players will also be able to customize the appearance of their characters, as it will be possible to change gender, body type and clothing.
- Main article: Forza Motorsport 7/Cars
- Brands Hatch
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe
- Maple Valley Raceway
- Mugello Autodromo Internazionale
- Sebring International Raceway
- Suzuka Circuit
The Ultimate Edition release contains the Day One Car Pack, Car Pass, a VIP membership and early access to the title beginning on September 29, 2017.
- The 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS received its first unveil to the public at the 2017 E3 presentation of Forza Motorsport 7.
- The reveal trailer features the song "Blood In The Cut" by K.Flay.