CleanupThis article does not meet the Forza Wiki's manual of style.
STUBYou can help the Forza Wiki by adding to this article
The track is set in the town of Fujimi, in Nagano Prefecture. The roads are based on the real mountain roads of Japan that are often used for touge racing and drifting.
The circuit has seven unique layouts, all of which can be driven in reverse, for a total of fourteen layouts.
- Full Circuit - 10.2 mi (16.42 km)
- Full Circuit Reverse - 10.2 mi (16.42 km)
- Stage A - 2.3 mi (3.7 km)
- Stage A Reverse - 2.3 mi (3.7 km)
- Stage B - 3.1 mi (4.99 km)
- Stage B Reverse - 3.1 mi (4.99 km)
- Stage C - 2.2 mi (3.54 km)
- Stage C Reverse - 2.2 mi (3.55 km)
- Stage D - 2.6 mi (4.18 km)
- Stage D Reverse - 2.6 mi (4.19 km)
- Old Hill Climb - 4.8 mi (7.73 km)
- Old Down Hill - 4.8 mi (7.73 km)
- New Hill Climb - 5.4 mi (8.69 km)
- New Down Hill - 5.4 mi (8.69 km)