Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca is a 2.25 mile road course in Monterey, California. It has eleven turns.
- Turn two is the Andretti Hairpin, named for famous Formula One and IndyCar driver Mario Andretti.
- Turn six leads into the Rahal Straight, named after famous IndyCar driver Bobby Rahal
- Turns seven and eight are the notorious Corkscrew, infamous for its hard left, then right steep downhil turns
- Turn nine is the Rainey Curve, named for famous motorcyclist Wayne Rainey
- The course was originally known as Laguna Seca Raceway until Mazda purchased the naming rights.
- The course is featured in the Disney film The Love Bug.
- The course was originally a two-mile circuit until the eighties when it was reconfigured in order to preserve the motorcycle event.