|With its massive heft, intricate body details, and luxurious interior, the Regalia is a unique addition to the world of Forza Horizon 3. The team at Square Enix found inspiration for the Regalia's design from real-world models like the Cadillac Ciel concept car and the Maybach Exelero. In Forza Horizon 3, the car's size (nearly 21 feet long and seven feet wide) make it a cruiser's delight. Take it for a slow-burn drive through downtown Surfers Paradise, or hit the Aussie freeway in the Outback and push that 7.2-liter supercharged V12 (offering up 536 hp) to its limit. The Regalia gives Forza Horizon 3 players the chance to experience true automotive royalty. Where you take it is up to you!|
— forzamotorsport.net 
The 723 Quartz Regalia (Japanese: クォーツレガリア) is a convertible from the 2016 role-playing game Final Fantasy XV that was gifted in Forza Horizon 3 to players, whom played either game prior to August 1, 2017.
It is the car Final Fantasy XV protagonist Noctis Lucis Caelum and his friends use to travel across the realm of Eos.
Appearing as a black, four-seat convertible, the Quartz Regalia has its interior made of dark leather, with a chocobo talon motif on its hubcaps. Its design was largely influenced by the Cadillac Ciel concept car, Maybach Exelero one-off car and Rolls-Royce luxury cars.
The Regalia, weighing 5622 lb (2550 kg), is all-wheel drive and powered by a 7.2 litre V12 engine. It uses an eight-speed paddle-shift transmission with wide gear ratios. Its engine is boosted by a centrifugal supercharger that produces up to 5 psi (0.3 bar) of boost, resulting in 433 hp (323 kW) and 511 ft·lb (693 N·m) of torque. This gives it a decent launch acceleration time of 4.75 seconds from 0 to 60 mph (97 km/h), although it falls short on speed due to already topping out at 153 mph (246 km/h).
Despite its high weight, which results in a power-to-weight ratio of only 170 hp (127 kW) per tonne, the Regalia is surprisingly grippy in corners and has effective brakes. It is also very stable on jumps as its high weight makes it hard to roll over, although its nose does to tend dive in on steep jumps due to its long wheelbase.
- It has no conversion upgrades in Forza Horizon 3.
- It was required for completing the Noct Out challenge in the Happy Anniversary Forzathon event held from September 22, 2017 to September 27, 2017.
- It was previously stated to have 536 hp (400 kW) and 590 ft·lb (800 N·m) of torque.
- Its announcement trailer features a scene that is a remake of the scene in which Noctis drives past Pryna and crashes the car in the Omen promotional short film.
- With its year being 723, it is the oldest car in the series, although the oldest real-world car is the 1926 Bugatti Type 35 C.
- Regalia on Final Fantasy Wiki
- ↑ "Forza Horizon 3 -- Introducing the Regalia". forzamotorsport.net. Retrieved 05/05/2018.
- ↑ "Heavy Metal Affliction - The Regalia". forzamotorsport.net. Retrieved 05/05/2018.