|With its massive heft, intricate body details, and luxurious interior, the Regalia is a unique addition to the world of Forza Horizon 3. The team at Square Enix found inspiration for the Regalia's design from real-world models like the Cadillac Ciel concept car and the Maybach Exelero. In Forza Horizon 3, the car's size (nearly 21 feet long and seven feet wide) make it a cruiser's delight. Take it for a slow-burn drive through downtown Surfers Paradise, or hit the Aussie freeway in the Outback and push that 7.2-liter supercharged V12 (offering up 536 hp) to its limit. The Regalia gives Forza Horizon 3 players the chance to experience true automotive royalty. Where you take it is up to you!|
— forzamotorsport.net 
The 723 Quartz Regalia (Japanese: クォーツレガリア) is a convertible from the 2016 role-playing game Final Fantasy XV that appears in Forza Horizon 3, gifted to players whom played either game prior to August 1, 2017.
The Regalia is the car Final Fantasy XV protagonist Noctis Lucis Caelum and his friends use to travel across the realm of Eos.
Appearing as a black, four-seat convertible, the Quartz Regalia has its interior made of dark leather, with a chocobo talon motif on its hubcaps. The Regalia's design is largely influenced by the Cadillac Ciel concept car and Maybach Exelero one-off car, as well as Rolls-Royce luxury cars.
The Regalia, weighing 5622 lb (2550 kg), is all-wheel drive and powered by a 7.2 litre V12 engine equipped with a centrifugal supercharger that produces up to 5 psi (0.3 bar) of boost, resulting in 433 hp (323 kW) and 511 ft·lb (693 N·m) of torque, resulting in a power-to-weight ratio of only 170 hp (127 kW) per tonne, although it was previously stated to have 536 hp (400 kW) and 590 ft·lb (800 N·m) of torque. It uses an eight-speed paddle-shift transmission with wide gear ratios.
The Regalia is capable of 0 - 60 mph (97 km/h) in 4.75 seconds, 0 - 100 mph (161 km/h) in 11.5 seconds, and a top speed of 153 mph (246 km/h).
Requiring 4.75 seconds for 0 - 60 mph (97 km/h), the Quartz Regalia has decent launch acceleration but falls short on speed as it already tops out at 153 mph (246 km/h). Despite its high weight, the Regalia is surprisingly grippy in corners and has effective brakes. It is also very stable on jumps as its high weight makes it hard to roll over, although its nose does to tend dive in on steep jumps due to a long wheelbase.
- The announcement trailer for the Regalia features a scene that is a remake of the scene in which Noctis drives past Pryna and crashes the Regalia in the Omen promotional short film.
- With its year being 723, the Regalia is the oldest car in the series, being 1295 years old, although the oldest real-world car is the Bugatti Type 35 C, with a year of 1926.
- The Regalia has no conversion upgrades in Forza Horizon 3.
- The Regalia was required for completing the Noct Out challenge in the Happy Anniversary Forzathon event held from September 22, 2017 to September 27, 2017.
- Regalia on Final Fantasy Wiki
- ↑ "forzamotorsport.net", Forza Horizon 3 -- Introducing the Regalia
- ↑ Design: Forza Motorsport - Heavy Metal Affliction - The Regalia