Tag (Virus) is a mutliplayer gametype featured in Forza Motorsport 4.
Tag (Virus) is, as the name suggests, is a game of tag using cars. After an update to the game, another Tag (Virus) gametype was added to multiplayer.
This is the default Tag gametype. The rules are stated below.
- Any vehicles over the A-class mark are prohibited.
- One random player starts off infected and must wait at least 5 seconds after the race starts before going to get others.
- Players who aren't infected are free to move around the track as they please, so long as they don't stray too far away from it.
- Whoever lasts the longest without getting infected will win.
- Any form of damage is turned off.
S-Class Tag is an adaptation to the original Tag gametype and was added after an update to Forza Motorsport 4. Not much is changed, other than that players can now use S-class vehicles.