|Cleanup||This article does not meet the Forza Wiki's manual of style.|
VIP memberships grant players exclusive game benefits and free access to VIP Car Pack downloadable content expansions.
VIP memberships were first introduced in the Limited Collector's Edition release of Forza Motorsport 3, which allowed players to get exclusive VIP car gifts and DLC. Since May 17, 2012 with the introduction of a VIP membership buy option for Forza Motorsport 4 on the Xbox Live Marketplace, they have been also available for purchase for players with non-Limited Edition game versions.
- Additional MyForza and Storefront upload slots.
- VIP player designation on leaderboards and racing lobbies.
- Double race earnings.
- Car gifts by Turn 10 Studios.
- Exclusive Rivals mode events.
- Forza Motorsport 4
- Discount on the Porsche Expansion Pack.
- Forza Motorsport 5
- Additional 35,000 CR for any driver level increase.
- Access to the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, Ford F-150 SVT Raptor, Mazda ♯55 Team Mazdaspeed 787B, RUF CTR Yellowbird, and Shelby Cobra 427 S/C.
- Forza Horizon 2
- Access to the Donkervoort D8 GTO, Ferrari 330 P4, Lamborghini Urus, Ford F-100, and Tesla Model S P85D.
- Forza Motorsport 6
- Access to the Aston Martin V12 Zagato, Ferrari 458 Speciale, Ford Shelby GT350R, Lamborghini Veneno, and McLaren F1 GT.
- Forza Horizon 3